Saturday 22 May 2010

Paris

Good morning to everyone. I'm off to Paris in a couple of hours! Hubby and I will be visiting our daughter who is studying and living there. Sorry I won't be posting today as I still have a some things to do.

While I was packing I remembered an article in the New York Times featuring a flight attendant who demonstrated how to pack enough for a 10-day trip into a single standard carry-on. For those of us who don't like waiting for luggage at the carousel this is definitely a must read! Get these packing secrets right here.

I will try to post every day as usual while I'm away but if I can't make it I apologize and hope you understand.

Thanks to all of you!

http://www.esiweb.org/rumeliobserver/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/paris.jpg

Paris... here I come!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. Lucky Lucy you. I have never been and how fun to be able to see your daughter. Take some "inspiring interior" photos for us.

    Thank you, too, for visiting my library and leaving a comment.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. I seriously need to spell check. Lucky Lucky you. I don't think your name is Lucy. :)
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful trip! Two perfect things- Paris, and more importantly, your daughter!!! Have fun and make memories of both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous! Have a great time and if you can please hit up Miss Manons for me!! Yummm

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAVE A WONDERFULL TIME THERE!! and buy "us" (the people of the blog) somethings nice ;D

    yoyoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you a very nice stay in Paris! If you would visit Belgium in the meantime, please contact me! It is only 2,5 hours drive from Paris to my home!!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kifus,
    Parigi è veramente la città degli innamorati...
    La conosco molto bene... mia madre è nata in questa città :-)
    Il sole oggi da me è veramente splendido !
    Buona giornata.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I promise I'll have a great holiday! Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop